CS NEUMEYER, INC., is an Architect/Builder with a long-standing relationship with some of the best craftsmen and trades people in the Austin, Dripping Springs and Wimberley areas.
Our Goal is to design and build a healthy, comfortable, durable, energy efficient and environmentally responsible home with Structural Insulated Panels (SIPs), a High-Performance framing system for exterior walls and roofs, developed in the 1960s.
- SIPs (Structural Insulated Panels)
- Soy based spray foam insulation
- Energy Efficient Windows
- ENERGY STAR appliances and light fixtures
- Quality & Strength
- Insulation R-Value
- Insect Resistance
- Fire Resistance
- Ease of Construction
- Peace of Mind
- Cost Comparison
- Long Term Energy Cost Savings
- Reduces unwanted animal access to attic
I have been in the design and building industry since graduating from University of Texas at Austin in 1975, working with architects, structural engineers and commercial construction companies. I have been self employed for a total of 27 years with 22 of those years while living in Dripping Springs, Texas.
- Licensed Architect since 1986
- TBAE (Texas Board of Architectural Examiners) – licensed
- SIPA (Structural Insulated Panels Association) – Builder
- SIPA Certificate of Merit Award for Single Family Home 2004
- SIPA Building Excellence Award for Institutional 2006
- SIPA Certified SIPs Builder 2011
- Dripping Springs Chamber of Commerce
Animation of SIP Construction